Rosti Mepal - Margrethe Mixing bowl + Lid set
- Margrethe Mixing bowl 1,5 l (single price: 9,99 Euro) + Lid (single price 1,99 Euro)
- Margrethe Mixing bowl 2,0 l (single price: 11,99 Euro) + Lid (single price 2,49 Euro)
- Margrethe Mixing bowl 3,0 l (single price: 13,99 Euro) + Lid (single price 2,99 Euro)
- Margrethe Mixing bowl 4,0 l (single price: 15,99 Euro) + Lid (single price 3,49 Euro)
- Dough Scraper large (single price: 5,99 Euro)
Margrethe Mixing Bowl
The easily cleaned Margrethe mixing bowl is heat resistant up to 180°C / 375°F. The anti-slip ring guarantees that the Margrethe bowl stands sturdy, also while mixing. With 30% more melamine, this bowl will not crack or chip, and it retains its vibrant color over time.
- Nonskid ring and uniform thickness facilitate mixing
- Handle and pouring lip
New items are the mini Margrethe bowls. For mixing and serving sauces, and also for just a lovely alternative for presenting a festively prepared dessert or fruit salad.
Denmark and design go hand in hand. The Rosti Mepal melamine mixing-bowl – one of the greatest Danish success stories – has demonstrated this for more than half a century! Developed in 1950, it constituted the base for many of Mepal’s classical designs. Classic and almost regal. With the permission of the Danish royal house, the mixing bowl was named after the Danish Queen Margrethe. In 1997 this design even attained the status of an official stamp.
If this is not top design.....
his dough scraper is the perfect help while baking and cooking.
- This dough scraper scrapes flat and curved surfaces with ease.
- That's why they are just perfect to work with in the Margrethe and Victoria mixing bowls. Because the Scraper will not scratch surfaces, it is ideal for non-stick and metal cookware.
- Withstanding heat it can be used in pans on the burner.
- Furthermore it is dishwasher safe, durable, non-oxidising and stain resistant.
material: handle - melamine, scraper - silicone